Sunday, March 19, 2006

no one cares

thanks to haiqal for quoting me on his blog. spread the love, yeah? unfortunately, i have this feeling that it's like what the journalist in Hotel Rwanda said, "they'll all say it's horrible, and then go right on and eat their dinners.". it isn't gonna do a damn thing. sigh. i'm not being preachy or anything. I know some people say, "heck, like u aren't racist at some point in your life!" alright, that is true. i have allowed prejudice to get the better of me. let me tell u, looking back, that is definitely not something i'm proud of. but hell, i'm no angel. but i can tell u one thing, i'm gonna try to change that part of me from now on.

well, gotta run now. i'm not supposed to be using my laptop. i really should be studying. sigh. it really is getting me nowhere. hard rock cafe tomorrow. i'm not that interested in it now, but i've paid, so now i gotta go. ok, later then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home