Monday, March 20, 2006

lovely (slightly marred) day

holy crap. i'm pooped. my feet hurt like hell. (damn those high heels that look great but pinch your toes like anything) what i wouldn't give for a nice big old-fashioned bathtub with four claws as the legs filled with warm water, with scented bath oils poured liberally in, sprinkled with rose petals. ahh, heaven! sorry, do let me indulge in my little fantasies here. haha.

i went shopping with katie. we were supposed to go to hard rock cafe with the other under 18s. but that got cancelled. so we went to canary wharf for some long awaited shopping. man, retail therapy totally rawks! i bought my favourite style of underwear at topshop (oh, come on! like u don't wear underwear?), and a coat (finally!) from dorothy perkins. SALE! my absolute favourite word in the entire world. haha. katie is great to go shopping with. what a fun girl! so bubbly and perky. she's from hong kong, like sophy.

after that, we headed back to greenwich village and went for dinner at this chinese restaurant called Da Wan Mian (Dae Won Mein in cantonese and Big Bowl of Noodles in english. oh the evils of direct translation! hahaha!) nice food. pretty reasonable too. i think one of the guys working there has the hots for katie. haha. she was so disgusted. i'm so full now. sigh. my stomach's satisfied, but my heart isn't. feel guilty for eating so much!

we came straight back after this. oh my god! one more thing! it was horrible! i bloody hell overslept today! what the fuck! i had mock exam today too! so freakin' pissed with myself. i got up and i was absolutely flabbergasted to see the clock hands pointing at 12.10! all cos i forgot to turn my alarm clock on last night. sigh. so terrible. lessons cost a bomb here and here i am oversleeping. sigh. well, that's all for now. take care all, and god bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home