Tuesday, March 21, 2006

fuck u insomnia...

I can't sleep. I can't fucking sleep. I'm tired as hell but i can't bloody get to sleep. all thanks to this lovely thing we call insomnia. and thanks to it, u all are gonna have to endure being bored out of your minds reading the next paragraph.

According to Wikipedia, insomnia is characterized by an inability to sleep and/or to remain asleep for a reasonable period. Many believe that insomnia is a sleep disorder, but it is not. It is a symptom, as insomniacs typically complain of being unable to close their eyes or 'rest their mind' for more than a few minutes at a time. As opposed to being a sleep disorder, insomnia is most often caused by sleep disorders, though they are not the only causes. Other causes include fear, stress, anxiety, medications, herbs and caffeine. An overactive mind or physical pain may also be the cause of the problem. According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, approximately 60 million Americans each year suffer from insomnia. Insomnia tends to increase with age and affects about 40 percent of women and 30 percent of men. Whatever the case, it is important to find the underlying cause of the insomnia if it is to be cured.

Tell me, then, since I am neither American, nor am I old, and I'm not on any medication of any sort, and I am as relaxed as a mountain goat in the Swiss Alps (figure of speech please), why the fucking hell can't I sleep?! I'm resorting to math to put me to sleep! The amount i'm doing ought to put me into a coma by now! Man, at this rate, I'm gonna get a 100% for my math exam already! (Ok please don't take this seriously. I am not liable for any comments I make in my blog.)

ARGH! FUCK U INSOMNIA!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home