Friday, May 19, 2006

Check this video out. It is super awesome.



Isn't it cool?

Anyways, my neighbour is having a party. AGAIN. What the fuck. How many damn parties can u have in a month anyway? Annoying.

Well, I've been a good girl and did my homework diligently. Crashed really late last night after finishing my English assignments. (My English homework pile is a killer.) Hence, as u all have probably already guessed, I woke up only when Mr Sun was way up high in sky.

Today's weather was totally weird. There was an absolute gale which woke me up at 9.30am, but I took a look out of the window, saw the trees waving gaily in the wind and then hit the pillows again. Eveningtime was pretty mild, but the wind started up again whilst I was cooking dinner.

Guess I have to take comfort in the fact that she's your good friend. Whatever that's supposed to mean. Hope that's all it is.

Argh, I hate guessing games.

On the other hand, I'm going shopping tomorrow! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home