Monday, May 15, 2006

Gonna make this a short one. Gotta hit the sack soon. Economics first thing in the morning. It's madness.

Man, I am great at multi-tasking. Haha! Here I am, typing this entry, brushing my teeth, listening to music and packing my stuff for tomorrow. I am great.

Been slacking my whole weekend. AGAIN. At least I did get some work done today. Finished up my English coursework, Economics homework and reviewed my notes for tomorrow. Good work, Cheryl! Yay! And to reward myself, I ate up 3/4 of the Cadbury dairy milk chocolate bar in my fridge. Actually I was only supposed to eat 1/2, but it looked so sad sitting in my fridge that I just had to sink my teeth into that scrumptious thing. Hehe.

I am so in love with Jimmy Eat World's "Work"!!! It totally rocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home