Monday, May 15, 2006

skip in my step

They have got to be kidding me. My parents pay a fortune for me to get a good education at this so-called top college in London, and I put in hard work, and they tell me that they might not be able to finish the syllabus? Plus, my teacher said, "I hope u guys are clever enough and use ur common sense. The stupid thing would be to do the questions u don't know in your exam."

Like, WHAT THE FUCK?!

Seriously, this place is so overrated.

Anyways, other than that, today was good. A little tiring, especially after Econs. Fried brain, anyone? Gosh, there's like an overload of information already. Then IELTS English class in the afternoon. My opinion? A total waste of a perfectly good afternoon that could be spent doing Econs, or anything else. The class is so goddamn boring! My teacher is really funny and all, but there is a limit to clowning around. I mean, the jokes do get old after awhile.

Well, I better go now. Wanna review my Econs notes before bed. I AM NOT GONNA LET THAT CLONED SHEEP OVERTAKE MY PERCENTAGE THIS TERM.

MUST WORK HARD! MUST WORK HARD! MUST WORK HARD!

Especially with teachers who have a lasseiz-faire attitude to students' grades.

On another note... I caught u! Haha!

I've got a skip in my step now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home