Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Belief

How does one know one is in love? Can u measure it? Is it something that can be tested? Something that can be gauged? Hmm. That's a question I'd like to know an answer to. Until then, I guess it'll remain one of life's elusive mysteries. So guys, any thoughts on that one?

Well. My day pretty much sucked. Not u. U kept me alive for the day. :) It's been raining all day. Ugh. It's wet and dirty and gross everywhere. It's cold and windy. I hate the weather. I was hoping this week would be good. Damn it.

Economics is turning out to be pretty fun. I think I'm getting the hang of it. My teacher finally can remember my name without having to refer to the register or looking at me blankly with a "Duh, who are u?" kind of face and then asking me what my name is. This was only because I actually got it into my head to study (actually really STUDY) yesterday. I was just so sick and tired of being a nobody in class like I was some kinda dumbass. I mean, I already have to deal with myself thinking that I am some kinda dumbass. I don't need any sort of reconfirmation from my teachers.

So anyways, English was the usual boring shit. I can't believe how boring English can be. I love it, but the pace of the lesson gets to the point where I wanna just slit my wrists.

Oh, don't mind me. I'm just ur average angst-filled teenage drama queen.

I just got 4 offers from the universities I chose! Alright! *pumps fist in air*

Just the first few lines from Gavin Degraw's "Belief". I just love this song now.

Belief
Makes things real
Makes things feel
Feel alright
Belief
Makes things true
Things like you
You and I
-Gavin Degraw-

Right now, I believe. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home