Thursday, May 11, 2006

In IT class again. What a waste of a glorious afternoon. Pity.

I've completed all (well, ok, fine. Most.) of my coursework. Jackasses of classmates keep asking me questions. Bloody hell do the crap urself!

I've got a pretty good view in front of me. Hahaha!

Yesterday was fun. Even though we were doing Economics homework, at least I got to be within 15cm from u. Haha! It was nice that we could talk about real stuff too. Although I was really tired, now, thanks to u, my homework is 80% complete! And I had a great time too! I hope we do this more often.

Went out for lunch just now at Noodletime (it's a restaurant selling, what else, NOODLES!) with my class guys and a girlfriend. (I'm not close to this girl, but for the lack of other friends, I pretty much have no other damn option.) It was fun, joking around with the guys. Plus, I got to hang out with U again! Haha! The dog meat thing was pretty hilarious! (Sorry, u kinda had to be here to get the joke. Haha.)

Anyways, I'm bored to death now. Since my coursework is done, I have nothing else to do. We gotta do a Powerpoint presentation also, but I gotta think of a title first. And u know me. I'm lazy as hell. Oh what the heck. I'm gonna take it slow today. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home