Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Economics is fun. I was wrong about my teacher. She's pretty nice. Even though I still think she talks funny.

Well, my friend's been going through a kinda hard time. A few friendship problems. U know, the usual downs of life. So I've been trying to cheer her up, and just be there for her. Which is kinda hard, since I didn't really like this girl in the first place. So I hereby declare that I shall slowly adjust my bad behaviour and try to stop passing judgement about her and just show her the friendly compassion she needs in this trying time. Hard work. But I'll try. (Oh come on, like YOU'RE perfect.)

Well, basically, my day's been pretty much like yesterday's. With the added benefit that u stopped ignoring me around 12.30pm and asked me out (next month, no less.), and then went back to giving me the cold shoulder again. Wow, what a thrill. What, u got another skirt to chase this month, so I'm in preparation for next month?! (DON'T U EVEN DARE!)

It's starting to get really old. U gotta stop doing this to me. U know, the racing pulse, heart palpitations, sweaty palms and tied tongue, amongst other things.

On the other hand, I'm looking forward to a month from now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home