Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I ought to be crowned princess or hailed a saint for the sacrifice I'm about to make tomorrow. I'm gonna have to brave this blasted London weather to go to Central London tomorrow with a girl I hardly know or like very much, when I could be taking Yu Ting up on her invitation to have pizza with her, Yu Yi and the twins.

How fucking unfair is that?

True, I'd be going shopping, which is like my ultimate high in life. But I really do so love hanging out with the girls mentioned above. Plus, they'll be going home soon in June or July. So I have to grab every damn opportunity to hang out with them. Darn it all.

Ugh. Me and my big mouth. Everytime I make a mental note not to say anything stupid to spoil things, somehow, my size two brain manages to lose that note along the way and my tongue will miraculously form words that aren't meant to come out and ruin everything.



It's a farce, isn't it? And I'm the only one stupid enough to fall for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home