Thursday, May 25, 2006

Ok, so I didn't go shopping today. Just as well. I would have spent so much cash, my debit card would have been totally maxed out. Which means my dad would slaughter me and skin me like a wild rabbit. I don't want THAT, so a miracle in disguise then? :)

So, oops, I guess. Guess I owe the other girl an apology. Sorry!

Well. I had such a good time with the girls. We went to Pizza Express, which is like a kind of authentic Italian restaurant. Total flashback of Italy, man! The thin crust pizzas were yummy! Mm-mm! We couldn't hang out too long, much as I would've liked to, cos it's the girls' exam period. Good luck to them!

Today was pretty ok, considering how busy I've been. So busy that I almost forgot to notice u. It's getting hectic. Suddenly I feel the pressure of a heck of a lot of work. Sigh. Work, work, work. Yuck.

Thank god for u, huh? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home