Friday, September 29, 2006

Annoyances

I hate Blogspot.

Whilst we're on the subject of the things I hate, I think I'll rant a little about someone I know, let's just call the person R. (It's not hate here, just annoyance.)

Well, this R is starting to really get on my nerves, which are threadbare as hell already. R's tremendously shy, so she usually sits quietly at the side. R's totally opinionless, I ask her out of courtesy, "What u wanna do now?", she goes, "Anything. What do u wanna do?". Now, I just give up, so I don't even ask her anymore. Can't even be bothered to do that no more.

R also complains constantly that her English is terrible. So I said, "Never mind, it's ok. Just practice more by speaking in English and u'll be fine!". Guess what she does? That's right! She goes and speaks in the language she's comfortable with, with the people who speak that language. What the hell, right?! I mean, don't complain if u don't wanna practice!

R's such a boring person too. I don't know how she can just stay in her room all the time! She never wants go to parties, she never wants to just hang out with people. She sleeps at 9.30pm every night, goddamn it! She would rather stay in her room than go for meals at the cafeteria. Unbelievable! She paid for food but she would rather eat instant noodles! What the hell?!

Whew. Enough for now. I'm gonna watch good ol' Friends on Youtube now. Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home