Friday, September 01, 2006

Someone like u

This'll be my last post till I return next Sunday from Korea and Hong Kong.

Went out with my brother and his TP friends today. Went to eat Popeyes at Changi Airport. Sucks, man. NEVER go there. Disgusting food. And disgraceful service.

After that, we went back to Tampines Mall and decided to watch a movie.
Brilliant movie! Well, at least if u're a fashionista or someone who aspires to be disgustingly rich and own such wonderful, luxurious clothes and shoes. Oh, the shoes! Anne Hathaway is in her forte in this movie.
Should I? Should I? I'm so confused. U're not someone I would usually fall for. Certainly, u're unconventional, out of the ordinary. In fact, what happened was, well, je ne sais quoi. I don't even know what to feel, to think, to do. What to do?!
I know I'm still young, I've got a hell of a lot of life left to explore and experiment. But somehow, I feel that I'm ready for love, for committment. I don't know. I know I'm definitely inexperienced in this particular field, so I need someone more experienced, someone who's ready to take the wheel when I'm hesitant.
Someone like u. But u don't seem ready for it. Or are u?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home