Saturday, September 02, 2006

Hi from Korea

Turns out I still do have some kind of connecion with home.

Using the fucking slow internet in the hotel, which is in some really deserted part of Seoul, Korea.

Anyways, just a quick update.

Spent half the day on planes. Tiring. I would so much rather be at home. Sigh. The people in the tour group aren't at all friendly. Whatever.

Watched Lucky Number Slevin on board the plane. Josh Hartnett is so hot!!! And I know Bruce Willis is kinda old already, but he is cute too! Haha!

Well, gotta go back to my room now. I'm pooped! I gotta get up at 6am tomorrow morning too. Madness.

I did something on impulse today. Whether it produces postive results or otherwise? Well, we'll just have to see. Fingers crossed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home