Sunday, October 01, 2006

Average Saturday night

I was supposed to load pictures in yesterday's blog, but bloody Internet Explorer decided to go totally nuts and hang on me. So I'll load them now.

My temporary room in Hugh Stewart Hall during International Week.
The view from my room.
Those things on the lawn are the mute swans that live near the lake on University Campus.
Jubilee Campus. (This ain't where my school is, though. It's the building next to it.)
Hui Ling (Malaysian), me, Sophy (HK, my London college classmate) and Carolyn (Singaporean). See the conical building behind? That's the Djanogly Library. People say that it's sinking, because of the number of books in it.
Now, pictures at Oceana, Nottingham's largest club, on Club Night.
Sophy and I.
The dancefloor.
Oceana.
Ok, I'm pooped. More pictures tomorrow. Just a quick update on today.
Woke up really late today, had kimchi noodles for lunch/dinner. Went to Ryan's room to hang out for awhile because I got really pissed off that I didn't manage to get tickets to my campus's (Is that even how that's spelt?!) party and I had to endure the sounds of people having fun in the bar, which is right below my room. Was really hungry, but they weren't up for delivery food, so Ryan introduced me to 2 guys.
One's from Shanghai. The other guy's (let's call him BBC) family is from Hong Kong, but he grew up in London. Totally hot, by the way! He does Kungfu and his accent makes him even more gorgeous. Gosh, he's so cute! Ok, don't get any ideas now, Cheryl! Anyway, he's in 2nd year, so how's that gonna work out huh? Ok, STOP! So we ordered Domino's and ate whilst we watched Everybody Loves Raymond in BBC's room.
Just your average Saturday Night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Varun Bansal said...

u looks to be too sweet n sexy...
can we be friends

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home