Wednesday, March 22, 2006

thou shalt leave name when tagging...

"You walk around everyday, meeting hundreds of people, without knowing who they are, what they feel and the pain they have inside." - a quote from the Invalid, a film made by the Russian media students

I have nothing much to write about today. I think I went overboard yesterday. Hahaha. Just the usual today. Woke up, had breakfast, saw HIM in the cafeteria, had math class, saw HIM again (he came to my class about the school yearbook) (man, his blue eyes are GORGEOUS up close!), went home, had lunch, slacked around, went to the library, saw HIM again (this time studying with my pretty friend whom he's probably interested in so this means that I now have no chance whatsoever), tried to study, ended up feeling fucking sleepy, nothing went in at all, and yada yada yada. You guys fill in the rest of the gaps.

I have this thing about people who like to tag on your tagboard but don't put their name. Like, WHAT THE HELL?! There's nothing wrong with putting your name down! Grow up, please! What can I do to u even if u put ur name down? I'm like halfway across the world! And it's not like I'll get offended at every little teensy thing people say about me. If I were to be that kind of person, I'll be out of my mind already! There's such a thing as FREEDOM OF SPEECH. I know that, ok? So please, people, enough already. Anonymous people are just cowards. You wanna insult me, then do it with guts. You wanna just leave a comment, fine, but it sure is nicer to know who it is. I'm not gonna block my blog, like put a password so only people I trust can read it. I want anyone who stumbles across it to have access to it. If you don't like what u read here, then don't! I didn't ask YOU to come here to read my thoughts! I have every right to write whatever I want. Who are u to judge me? So please, people, leave your name when u tag.

Remember, the owner of the blog shall not be liable for anything u read here. No defamation too, please.

Right. Well, that's really all I have to say for now. Later, then.



Oh, and by the way, anonymous, please don't get too smug that just cos u're "anonymous", I don't have a pretty good idea of who u are. *smiles sweetly* Oh, but don't worry, I love all mankind. Or rather "all of god's children". (Thanks for reminding me, by the way.) So u're perfectly fine. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home