Monday, May 29, 2006

I guess in life, sometimes u must walk alone. Some say it strengthens u, so that u become more resilient and it makes u independent. I don't know. I say it makes u strong, but also tears u down.

Being here is so hard. Everyone sticks to their little cliques and shuts other people out. I guess u could say that I'm sort of like that too. But I notice more and more that I'm alone. It honestly feels horrible. Guess people change. But it sucks. I really miss all my friends back home. Seriously, back in Singapore, I could be alone the whole day and still feel ok. Because I knew that if I needed to, I could just pick up the phone and call someone up to share my troubles with and I would feel so much better after that.

Reminising on the good old times makes me nostalgic. Excuse me, I'm getting a little teary-eyed.

Well, basically, I really am missing everyone back home a hell of a lot. I suppose the thing with u helps take my mind of that for awhile. But I really can't use that as an excuse to run away and hide from the fact that I miss my friends back home.

Remember that dream I talked about in a previous post? Yeah, well, I think wakey-wakey time is just around the corner. And I'm in for a very unwelcome wake up call.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home