Saturday, July 22, 2006

Party!

Boat party was super duper fun! I'm so tired though, and I didn't bring my own camera, so I have to wait for my friends to send me the pictures, so I'll upload pictures when I get them.

Alcohol ultimately makes people go high and dance crazily. No way u can help it.

Ooh ooh! Something totally icky happened. I was dancing with my friend, well, cos I'm single and desperate (SHUT UP.), and this guy from god-knows-where (I suspect Turkey, Russia or Kazhakstan) came dancing up to me, and I was like, oh ok, let's just dance, cos I was having like the time of my life. Then this jerk starts feeling me up, putting his hands all over me. I was like, EWW! WHAT THE FUCK?! Thank god my friend Manan was there to save me, and pulled me away from that jackass to dance with him. Whew. Close call.

I'm unbelievably jealous. I hate feeling this way. Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home