Sunday, July 09, 2006

Here Comes the Bang

I hate myself for feeling the way I do right now.

I hate broken promises.

I hate having to smile and pretend everything's ok when they obviously aren't.

I hate having to wait around for u.

I hate being chicken to tell u how I really feel.

I hate having to push my schedule around to fit your plans in.

I hate it when u make my knees go weak with a simple smile, especially when I'm feeling mad.

I hate how u make me feel so happy one minute, only to bring me down the next.

I hate how u say "Thank you" when all I really want is for u to show "Thank you".

I hate it when u look so perfect after a shower and make me look like a dirty rag.

I hate it when girls are around u, even if they're "just friends".

I hate how u make me laugh when I really don't feel like it.

I hate how a smile from you can make a really crappy day great once more.



And I hate to think of how much I'm gonna miss u.



Here comes the bang.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home