Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Running Scared

Been so tired lately. Last night was terrible. I had a throbbing headache, so it was an early night for me. I had a dream. A totally gorgeous guy was in love with me, and I had feelings for him too. But there I was running away, as fast as my legs could carry me. I can still feel that little tiny bit of anxiety the dream me felt. I wonder what that means. That I'm afraid of love and I'm running away from my true feelings? Sigh.

I have a really important interview tomorrow afternoon with Ernst and Young, which is one of the Big Four. I really hope I can get this job. It would make life so much easier. Well, at least 4 years from now. Plus it'll get my mom off my back. And I can finally get away from every little thing that makes her control my life so much.

Something u said today whilst we were studying together gave me a tremendous jolt. I don't know if it's good or bad. But something else u said definitely made my day. :)

5 and a half weeks more till the end of term. I never thought I'd ever feel weepy about leaving school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home