Monday, June 26, 2006

A few simple words

Haven't been updating for some time now. Been busy. Ok, fine, who am I kidding? I'm just lazy to. Here's a quickie update:

On Friday after school, we went out with my IELTS English teacher to Trafalgar Tavern for a couple drinks, followed by dinner at Noodletime. He's going to France for a vacation soon. Lucky!

My teacher, that ridiculous hat courtesy of Adil.
Some of the guys. Don't know what the devil they're up to.
On Saturday, I just rotted at home, watching lousy videos on youtube. Let's see now. Final Destination 1, 2 and 3, Saw 1 and 2 and Sky High. The Saw movies are utterly gruesome and gory. Oh, the sick mind of a deluded psychopath! Yuck. Then the twins came over and we hung out in my Turkish friend's room with another Malaysian girl.
Sunday was spent shopping with friends. It was superb! Sales everywhere! I bought a long-sleeved blue off shoulder top with the slogan "I Love British Boys With Bad Habits" at Selfridges. Lol. Also got a green cardigan from Dorothy Perkins. Pity the shops close so early on Sundays. I could have spent more time in the stores. :)
After that, we went to Greenwich Park to take photos (cos Michelle and Melissa are leaving. Damn! I'm gonna miss u guys so much!)
Siew Hua, Melissa and Michelle. (All don't wanna move closer. Tsk. Haha.)
Siew Hua, me and Melissa.
Me and Siew Hua. (I have shitty hair.)
I look horrendous in the other photos, so u guys will never get to see them ever. Hah.
So there u go. Updated.
Just those few simple words make me feel a thousand times better. Can't wait for u to be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home