Sunday, June 18, 2006

Renewed Confidence

I am so proud of myself! I took public transport in London all by me onesy!

Ok, fine, it's no damn big deal, but still.

I feel renewed vigour in me, a new confidence. Here's to a new me!

On the downside, I did feel quite empty and a bit sad today. Guess I'm still missing u.

Anyways, I went out with my mom's friend and her family today. So I took the tube down to Waterloo Station where their apartment is. The 3 girls, Shan Ni, Ju Lin and Delaine, are so sweet and nice. The eldest daughter, Shan Ni, is getting married in 2 weeks time! They invited me, but unfortunately, I gotta be here and the wedding's gonna be back in Singapore. Damn it! I love weddings! Hmph.

We had lunch at a dim sum restaurant in Chinatown, after which I went shopping along Covent Garden with the bride-to-be and her mom. We went to Karen Miller, where she bought a beautiful red dress for her bachelorette party. I didn't manage to get a picture of her in the dress, but here are some photos I took whilst she was trying on dresses. (I was pretty bored in that store cos everything was super-duper expensive.)
My favourite shoes! Converse! Old ones already. I need new shoes.
How bout these? Cool, huh! I just love those cute wedges!
Nice clothes, albeit expensive ones.
See their ceiling? So nice! Ok, I'm being moronic.
We then headed back to the apartment and I watched a couple of episodes of Charmed, Season 8, with Ju Lin. That new witch, played by that girl who played Bridgette in 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter, is so beautiful and hot. Alyssa Milano too. Mm.
See? SO HOT!
Gimme Alyssa Milano any day.
Eventually I stayed for dinner which Aunty Yang Hia cooked. Yum! It's been ages since I had a decent homecooked meal to eat. I finally left at about 9pm only.
Ok, I'm smelly and stinky and tired. Gotta go hit the showers and plonk down on my fluffy soft white pillows, and it's off to La La Land for me!
Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home