Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Love Complications

I got back my mock Accounts exam results! 76%! If I get this grade in the actual exam this Friday, I will be more than delighted.

National Day in Singapore today! Happy 41st Birthday Singapore!

I'm supposed to be studying my Accounts. I must at least get the accounting concepts down by today. Tomorrow will be for reviewing the concepts and the structures of drawing up the different accounts. Sigh.

My weekend will be so unglam. Studying for the bloody Macroeconomics exam on Monday isn't exactly my idea of fun.

What would u do if u found out someone u thought was ur close friend did something and didn't trust u enough to tell u about it, and u had to find out about it through someone else?

What would u do if ur friend suddenly told u, apparently alot of people in school have crushes on u?

What would u do if the guy u liked hooked up with a girl u only just met, but am becoming really good friends with her?


This is such a Brooke-Peyton-Lucas triangle thing. I'm such a lameass.


"The boy I love protected the girl I love. That's the girl that he loves too."
-Brooke Davis-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home