Sunday, July 23, 2006

Snaps of Good Times

Ok, here comes a deluge of photos.

First up, the outing with my Economics teacher and class.



Bhavini, my Economics teacher, and I.
Faik. As usual.
Faik and Adil.
Yusuke and I.
Last Saturday's barbeque at my friends' house.
Hye Jung and I.
Faik and I. (See the backyard? I helped cut the grass, which was about a metre high, which I got hardly any thanks for, and I was pretty pissed about that.
Bhavini and I. (Oh my god, I look fat.)
Adale from Malaysia and I.
Chung and Faik.
Ok, now Wednesday night with Adale and the guys.
The guys at the bar.
Adale, me and some Vietnamese guy.
The dancefloor.
Adale, me and two guys from Vietnam.
The guys in their usual cloud of smoke.
Marijuana (I can't believe it's really his name), from Syria, and I.
Me and Hamid from Iran.
The guys again.
Adale and the guys from Syria.
Ok, so my friends haven't passed me the photos from the boat party yet, so u guys'll just have to be patient and wait for them. I didn't bring my own camera, due to an unfortunate incident involving whether I should bring my cute little furry clutch or my usual large gold hobo bag. I ended up bringing my clutch, which obviously would not be able to fit my camera, which is unfashionably large for a digital camera. So u guys will have to be satisfied with these for the time being.
Till next time, ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home