Friday, August 11, 2006

Resting on my laurels

1 down, 1 to go.

Finally! One more damning exam to study for and torturously sit through, and then the fun can begin!

Accounts exam went spectacularly today. I hope I get an excellent grade for it! Boy, I'm such a geek.

After the exam, I walked down to Greenwich Village with Viet Anh to get my passport photos taken. Not bad, if I do say so myself. :)

Because I think I did fairly well in my exam today, I decided to give myself an early reward. So I bought my favourite perfume, the one I've been pining after since February. And that's none other than Burberry London! It was like destiny just meant for me to get it! I was feeling in a really good mood, (u would too, if u'd just gone through a moderately tough paper and come out feeling happy about it) and plus, it was on sale! It was just meant to be!

I really hate it when this kinda crap happens. I mean, it's bad enough that he likes her. Now, I like her too. I mean, she's such a sweetie! You'd have to have a heart of stone not to like her. She's pretty, she's nice, she's hot. I can see why he likes her. They're so obviously made for each other. She's gorgeous, he's ridiculously cute. I mean, he once tugged on my heartstrings. (Not that he still doesn't.) Well, I've come clean about my feelings and it didn't work out. But it still sucks knowing that he's got feelings for someone else. ARGH! I've seriously got to get my mind off rubbish like this.

Other than that, I've basically been slacking and lazing around the whole day. I promise, tomorrow! Tomorrow I'll get my lazy derriere to work!

You know the old saying "Never rest on your laurels"? Well, for now, I think I'll just rest a little on them. Who knows? Maybe in an hour or so, I'll feel that my laurels aren't that comfy and get up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home