Saturday, April 15, 2006

back in uk...

14 hours over in a cramped, tiny space hovering in nothingness. I think I have a slight case of claustraphobia. I really don't like flying all that much. It makes my head spin and my stomach churn. I am so sick of the airplane smell, that dry, musty smell of human beings cramped in a small space for too long a time.

As u all probably know now, I'm back in London. Met up with Lavinia at the airport. This time my baggage allowance was 40kg, so I figured I better bring as much as I could. Only I'd counted on some good samaritian at the baggage claim to lend me a helping hand. Sad to say, helpfulness is so not alive and kicking these days. I had to lug my 2 luggages without anyone's help. Not to mention the stupid trolley in London Heathrow Airport is nothing like Singapore Changi Airport's trolley, where it automatically locks when u don't press down on the bar. Everytime I tried to lift my luggage up on the trolley, the damn thing would slide away. What the fuck! It took me three fucking tries to get my huge baggage onto the trolley. Met my Turkish friend at the taxi stand, so the three of us got the same cab. It took such a long time. Peak hour jams in London is no fun at all.

Man, I'm tired. Hardly slept on the plane. Everytime I dozed off, the plane would bounce because of turbulence. Overall, the flight was pretty ok. I watched a number of movies, which I shall blog more about in my next entry, because I am pooped now and I require my beauty sleep. So good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home