Monday, March 27, 2006

down, down, down...

I had my English exam today. Bloody disaster. It was an absolute massacre. English usually is my best subject, if I may say so myself. It was tough! I was sweating bullets there in the examination room. What a cliche! If only I'd sweated a gun along with those bullets! Then BOOM! No more exam torture! It would still leave me with a slightly complicated situation: me being dead. That, is not exactly what I want.

Today was Brazilian Night. This basically means that the Brazilian students in my college throws together some gunk in the kitchen and call it Brazilian cuisine, and then they force everyone in the canteen to eat it. Their sweets were pretty nice, I'll give them that. Aslan (That's my Math teacher. He's from Turkey. Isn't his name cool? It mean 'lion' in Turkish. Incidentally, he has the same name as the lion in The Chronicles of Narnia, The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe.) told me my math exam grade in the cafeteria during dinnertime, amidst all the samba music. Pity such great news still didn't make me feel great. (I saw a certain BOY talk to an unimportant, undeserving GIRL. Bitch.) I got a freakin' 93%! Woohoo! I haven't seen that number written on any of my papers for such a long time! Come to think of it, I haven't seen a 93 on any of my papers before at all! Well, of course there's Primary 1 and 2, but those don't really count, do they? I mean, practically everyone get's like 100% for their exams then, right?

Well, I watched two Hugh Grant movies today after dinner with Liwen (from China), my classmate. First, we watched Bridget Jones' Diary, which is all about a fat girl who gets lucky in love and has two gorgeous guys fighting over who gets to bonk her. How interesting, huh? Well, I probably would've enjoyed this movie more if I hadn't already watched it a dozen times. Oh well. Next, we continued with About A Boy. This one's slightly better. It's about a boy (DUH.) who befriends a guy. Oh heck, go watch it urselves. I can't be bothered to type out the whole story here. It's depressing. So if u're a fat, lonely, pathetic, soppy, sad singleton like me, watch it. Its feel-good ending makes u feel like drowning a cute little puppy. (Don't worry, I'm an animal lover. This is just a figure of speech.)


Do u think it's possible? Hmm. We'll see. You make me fly, mister.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home