Saturday, March 25, 2006

Partay!

Yesterday was great. I had a marvellous time at the boat party. We (Yu Ting, Yu Yi, the twins, Michelle and Melissa, and I) all were so crazy last night. Hahaha! We had such a great time laughing and joking around. These girls are tremendous fun.

We went up the River Thames, up to Westminster. London by night is really beautiful. Unfortunately, it was pretty cold, what with the wind blowing out on deck. After an hour's time, the dance floor inside was totally cramped with gyrating bodies. As usual, the Russians went totally crazy and danced the night away. We passed the Tower Bridge and the London Eye. Gorgeous!


London view by night. This was at Cutty Sark pier.

Haha. I accidentally pressed the button just as Michelle was taking a picture for Yu Ting or Yu Yi. (I forgot which.)

Michelle and Yu Yi.

This photo was taken by Melissa. We were acting totally mad.

Another crazy picture. We were just getting warm.

Photo whoring.

Tower Bridge is beautiful by night.

Another picture of Tower Bridge. Beautiful.

I can't remember what I was trying to take, but it looks artistic anyway. Haha.

London Eye! Sorry it's so blurry. The boat was moving pretty fast.

I really wanna go on that! I heard the view from way up there is absolutely brilliant.

Another mad photo. Michelle (middle) gets kissed by Yu Yi (left) and Yu Ting (right) and I am supposed to look angry. Wahahahaha!

My boyfriends! Haha! That's Faik in white and Yusuki in black. Faik's from Turkey, Yusuki's from Japan.

Michelle and I trying to act like bimbos. Hahaha!

I drank so much last night! We had Smirnof ice at first, then Chung (Vietnamese guy in my class) bought me tequila. First time, man! It was great! I love tequila! I had a total of four shots. (1 with Chung, 1 with Faik, Chung, Adil and some other Turkish guy, and 2 with Michelle) Tequila rawks! After that, Michelle and I shared a beer. Fosters! Hahaha! I think the party ended too early. Only 12am! I was a little woozy when I got back. Totally pissed. I have such a headache now though. Sigh. I'm never gonna drink again. (Ok, that's just a plain lie.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home