Saturday, March 25, 2006

babbling...

I'm so bored now. Now that the Math and Business exams are over, I have so much free time on my hands, I don't even know what to do with it. I hate feeling bored. It gets to the point where u start to watch crappy clips on the internet (youtube.com. Hehe.)

I went to watch Corpse Bride just now on DVD night. It's a nice film. Nothing to go like "Ahhh!!!" over, but it's pretty sweet. The story is really predictable, but the animation is pretty cool. I like Tim Burton (the director). Don't ask me why. His movies turn out pretty ok usually. I wanted to watch this movie mainly cos Johnny Depp was the voice of Victor (the male lead). I love Johnny Depp! That guy is one talented actor. Anyways, the ending of Corpse Bride is really touching and sweet. Moved me to tears! (I'm emotional. I can't help it. So sue me.)

After a night of crazy fun, I feel sort of wild. I'm just itching to get out there and have some fun. But too bad. All my friends are such stay-at-home type of girls. No drinking girlfriend to go out with, all guys only. So sad, right? Can't wait for Tuesday, though. Shopping! My all-time favourite pastime! Just my luck to have no cash!

I'm trying to read A Tale of Two Cities now, by Charles Dickens. Failing miserably. It's a tough read. This is one of those days where I have absolutely no interest in anything around me. I need something to occupy myself! For instance, a BOYFRIEND. Damn it, are all the good guys all taken already?!

Ooh, and I heard some good news today! Somebody potentially hot broke up with his girlfriend recently! (My god. I'm such a bitch! Here I am rejoicing in someone else's misery. What have I become?!) Haha! Oh who cares? Now I can try my luck! Hahaha! And the best thing is, he's asian too! I'd prefer a Caucasian guy, but this fella is pretty hot, so heck! (Oh god, I sound like a bimbo. Yeugh.)

Sigh. Ok, back to boredom again. Since I'm so bored, I shall go think of a list of things I hate most and a list of things I love best. Will post it once I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home