Sunday, April 16, 2006

movie buff...

Well, I'm all well and rested after a great night's sleep. Slept early, awoke late. That's the life, man.

Yesterday I returned from Singapore to London. Sat Singapore Airlines, one of the best airlines in the world. I love their in-flight entertainment. U can pause ur movie in the middle or fast-forward. It's the best.

Anyways, I watched Memoirs of a Geisha (starring Michelle Yeoh, Gong Li and Zhang Ziyi), Rumor Has It (Jennifer Aniston, Kevin Costner, Shirley MacLaine, Mark Ruffalo), The Chronicles of Narnia:The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, and a little of Derailed (Jennifer Aniston, Clive Owen)(It got cut off cos we were landing.) Also watched a couple of sitcoms, My Wife and Kids, Scrubs, Becker. What I Like About You (Amanda Bynes, Jennie Garth) is my all time favourite. Amanda Bynes (Holly) is so talented and pretty and I just love her voice. Jennie Garth (Valerie, Holly's big sister) is so beautiful. She was made famous in Beverly Hills 90210, if I'm not wrong. Man, that episode got me rolling in my seat with laughter.

Chronicles of Narnia is superb. That does it for me. No more Harry Potter crap. Sure, Harry Potter is good, but Chronicles of Narnia is great! It's all fantasy and fairy-tale, but Chronicles of Narnia is slightly better. The battle scene was spectacular. The only movie that it will never beat in that aspect is the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Of course, there were lots special effects. But everything still looked pretty realistic.

Rumor Has It is so funny. Well, with Jennifer Aniston, that's the least u can expect. Another brilliant movie, Jenni.

Well, I'm off now. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home