Sunday, April 23, 2006

untitled (i've run out of catchy titles)

Another day spent watching reruns of "That 70s Show". I really like that sitcom. Damn funny. It stops getting funny around the 7th time u rewatch the show though.

Went to Tesco's with Hye Jung today for essentials. Transport in London is truly fucked up. 1.50 pounds for a one-way bus ride. Like, what the hell! That's almost S$4.50! Imagine if Singapore charged that kinda bus fare! Almost everyone would wanna be a bus driver! Haha! But of course, being the true Singaporeans we are, first thing we would do is complain, loud and clear.

It's great fun to cook for myself. Of course, there's the not so fun part, like the washing up and the hassle of actually having to cook instead of having someone else cook for me. I had fried chicken today! (Like u needed to know that.)

This isn't working. Sigh. I'm so bored, suddenly I just don't feel like blogging anymore. Plus the fact that I'm sleepy, and my eyes are closing as I type all sorts of mistakes and keep having to press 'backspace'. Hmm. Probably going out with the twins, Yu Yi and Yu Ting sometime next week for dinner and drinks. Haven't hung out with them for a really long time.

Yawn. Well, I think I'm gonna call it a night, y'all.



U're coming back. And I'm glad. At least my eyes will be satisfied, even if my heart isn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home