Thursday, April 20, 2006

yearning hearts...

My school is majorly fucked up. Gotta live with that lousy 68% for now.

Had British Culture this morning. Man, is it fun or what?! My teacher is really cool, not to mention really knowledgeable as well. We had a really fun lesson discussing different topics we can choose to write on for our coursework essay. Next week, we're gonna go into Greenwich Village on a field trip. Much more exciting and fun than the usual old lessons in a stuffy classroom.

My neighbour is really so very noisy. Must be Russian or Turkish. Not that I'm prejudiced, but these two are usually the most rowdy.



I know u know me. I saw it in ur eyes. And though I didn't show I knew, know that I do. Strangely, I feel no regrets. My friend said what I did was brave. I see it as a fool's dumb luck. So, what's next? My heart's yearning. I hope, that, u can see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home