Sunday, August 13, 2006

The White Rabbit

I feel lousy, lousy, lousy!

I've only gone through half of my notes, perhaps even less than half! DAMN IT!!!

I absolutely cannot do bad for this paper! Whatever it is I must at least get 70%!

Damn, that sentence just made me out to be the biggest loser nerd of all eternity.

Now I'm in the beginning throes of panic. Soon, death will come, quick and sudden. Stealthy as a cat thief.

As u can tell, stress and I don't get along too well.

Ok, calm down, calm down. I'll just have my shower, read through my macroeconomics notes again, drink my Brands Chicken Essence and then hit the pillows.

Oh fucking hell, it's already 1.30am!

I feel like the White Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland, with his golden pocketwatch.

"I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home