Saturday, April 29, 2006

good times...

What a fun night I had! It's like 5.05 am now. Michelle and Melissa (the twins) left my room just less than an hour ago. We were talking non-stop about everything thing under the sun. I haven't done that in ages!

My day started only around noon. I awoke just in time for lunch. Haha! Man, I'm such a lazybones. Went to the library after that to do my IT work with Hye Jung. Yay! I've finished all 30 freakin' boring exercises!

Went for dinner with the twins, Yu Yi and Yu Ting today at a Chinese restaurant. Now I have a new place to introduce to my other friends. Goody. Food was not bad.

I notice the shops close so early nowadays. It's so weird. The sun's still shining like anything, but Boots (Think Watsons.) was already closed, metal shutters down and lights turned off. We were gonna go to a pub for drinks and dessert, but everywhere was so crowded or gonna close shop, so a unanimous vote was made to crash at my room with wine and snacks. Wine and pretzels were supplied by the twins from Marks and Spencers.

Such fun! Laughing and joking around. Haven't done that in a long, LONG time. Yu Yi and Yu Ting had to leave early cos they had to catch the bus and it wasn't that safe around their area, especially for Yu Yi. The twins and I decided we were still sober (we actually finished one bottle of white wine already), and ran to the shop across the road to get another bottle. The shopkeeper was so funny. "Only one bottle, girls? That's not enough!" Haha.


Something good happened tonight that made me really happy. People close to me will know what it is. Anyone interested can ask me. I'll tell u if I'm in a very good mood :)

Pooped now. Night, all. (Or morning, if u wanna get technical about it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home