Saturday, April 29, 2006

something to gain, something to lose...

I am sad today. I fucked up majorly.

Today wasn't a good day for me at all. Sigh. Suddenly, I just don't feel like writing about it already. Oh wells.

Slept till about 3pm today and had yoghurt for lunch.

Had hot pot dinner with Liwen, Akiko, Yi Ping, Candy and Johnny "Da Ma" today. Yum! But it was so spicy and hot. I think alot of the cells in my taste buds have shrivelled and died from the amount of chilli in the soup. But it was good all the same.

I'm listening to Ashlee Simpson's "Love Makes the World Go Round" again. It suits my mood now. Sigh.

U know, sometimes thinking about it, it's a good thing I'm not with u. Cos if I was, then there's something to lose. Right now, there's something for me to gain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home