Friday, May 05, 2006

Yes, I'm still up. It's been going on like that for this entire week. I'm fucking tired but I can't get to sleep. And when I do, it's fitful sleep. It's like I just drift in and out of consciousness.

Anyways, I was just surfing around the Net and I came across this workout hiphop dance. U guys should go take a look. It's so cool.

http://www.nike.com/nikewomen/redirect.jsp?pFtr1=rockstar,musicvideo&ref=www.nike.com/nikewomen

I'm trying to learn the moves, which are quite tough. It's a little hard to practice the moves, since I have a mouse hole of a room and the moves are pretty aggressive. The song's by Rihanna. SOS. Great song. Jamie King (celebrity dancer and choreographer) is in the video too. Man, he's superb. Not to mention pretty yummy too! Haha!

Anyone else thinks that Rihanna looks and sounds like Ciara, or am I the only one?

I watched an episode of One Tree Hill from Youtube just now. Man, oh man, are Chad Michael Murray and James Lafferty the hottest guys ever!


Drool.
What a sweetie.
Alright, I'm gonna go try and fall asleep again. It'll be hard to; my head's swimming with images of Nathan and Lucas Scott. Haha. (If u are an avid fan of One Tree Hill, or at least have watched some episodes of the show, u'd know what I'm talking about.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home