Wednesday, May 31, 2006

No more rain

"And Hansel said to Gretel, let us drop these breadcrumbs, so that together we find our way home. Because losing our way would be the most cruel of things. This year, I lost my way. And losing your way on a journey is unfortunate. But, losing your reason for the journey is a fate more cruel. The journey lasted eight months. Sometimes I travelled alone. Sometimes, there were others who took the wheel and took my heart. But when the destination was reached, it wasn't me who arrived. It wasn't me at all. And once you lose yourself, you have two choices: Find the person you used to be, or lose that person completely. Because, sometimes, you have to step outside of the person you've been. And remember the person you were meant to be. The person you wanted to be. The person you are."

I like this quote from One Tree Hill. Really meaningful.

Anyways. I'm an idiot. I woke up late for school today! Alarm clock went off, "boom!" went my hand on the snooze button and tada! I woke up at 10.30am. Stupid. But I ran to IT class anyway to get some work done.

Well, I'm trying to do my bloody British Culture coursework now. My topic's on Shakespeare. It began as interesting. Now, it's just making me sick. I've been looking at endless freakin' pages of Shakespeare's life and his works and all the other crappy shit. I'm even beginning to memorise bits of the stuff I've been reading. Eww. I'm such a geek.


It's gonna be a great day. I can feel it in my bones. I don't think it's gonna rain tomorrow. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was entirely right.
This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent
for this information! Thanks!

my page weightloss motivation

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home