Monday, June 05, 2006

Blues

I'm really sleepy and tired right now, so I'm gonna leave the entry about Nickelback to another time. Promise I'll write about that soon. Ed, if u're reading this, thanks for showing me the music video and providing some really substantial blog fodder.

I guess u're right, Meiying. Who wants to give their heart to someone when they're gonna be apart in 3 months time? Sigh. Pity I didn't realise that soon enough to stop from hurting.

Exams are in a week's time. Coursework's due this week. Presentations gotta be given in 4 days.

I have a nasty taste in my mouth.

Anybody got the song 'Blues' by Switchfoot? It's a beautiful song.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home