Sunday, June 04, 2006

Exam fears

The terror is mounting. Something dark and sinister lurks around the corner, waiting, waiting to jump out and consume us in a single fell swoop. The looming darkness grows larger everyday. In just a moment, it'll hit us without warning. Silently and swiftly it will come, and without knowing, it'll be gone too. Just like that, we'll fall painfully. Fear. A word we should be very familiar with by now.

Guess what this horror is?

That's right.

Exams.

Ok, so I suck at this.

But seriously, I am so afraid for my exams this term. It's been a short term, a really short one, so the syllabus is rushed, to the point where we might not be able to even finish it. There's a ton of coursework this term too, and I don't know if I can score well for that. Sigh. I really must study. I haven't been doing much of that lately.

Sleep is my enemy. A trip to the grocery store for coffee is imperative.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home