Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Need For a Miracle Worker

Finally! Economics exam came and went! Yes! Holidays!

Well, at least for about 5 days, including the weekend.

Central London, here I come!

Anyways, I went to bed at 4 am last night, after studying in his room. He came over to wake me up at 7am, as he promised. Although I'd already woken up cos of my alarm clock. :)

So we studied together again until he wanted to go have breakfast. I was thinking, u're gonna ditch me now, aren't ya? But the exact opposite happened. U r such a sweetie.

The exam went great. The essay questions that came out were exactly as I predicted! Yes! Hope I get a really good grade for this paper.

Well, actually my class had planned to have a barbeque over at the house today in the evening. So we went to Deptford to get the stuff for the barbeque.

When we were walking back to school, this negro woman walking past looked at my baby and said, "Hi, handsome."

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?!

HELLO, BITCH!

NOT JUST ANY HANDSOME OK?!

MY HANDSOME!!!

Definitely not YOUR handsome!!!

Luckily something else caught our attention as we walked along Deptford back to residence. Some Chinese/Vietnamese guy (I think he was passing out flyers or something.) was beaten up by 2 punks. I think they stole something from him. The poor guy's nose was bleeding like hell. My god. It was pretty scary. Lucky I was with 2 guys. Felt safer.

I was looking forward so much to the party! But of all fucking things, the weather just had to take a turn for the worse and a huge thunderstorm ensued. Fucking hell.

But he was like, never mind, no barbeque, I'll cook for u now.

AWESOME.

I'm floating in a little love bubble.

I received some really bad news today, though. Darnacles. All thanks to that bloody mustard with a b. Just when I thought me and him were gaining a little speed on our relationship.

Whatever we are.

Actually, I really don't know exactly what or where we are. Are we just friends? Are we more than friends? Are we dating? Or are u just taking advantage of me, using me for studies only?

See, this is the problem when u think to much. This is my weakness. I'm a worrier.

So anyways, hopefully the bad news I heard today isn't gonna happen anyway. Perhaps Cambridge will be more appealing to u? :)

I'm praying for a miracle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home