Saturday, June 17, 2006

Sappy

I've just spent all night watching feel good, happy ending movies on youtube. Let's see, Princess Diaries 2, She's the Man, Ice Princess. Yeah, that's about right.

In other words, sappy.

Basically I just love to torture myself. Everyone in those movies ends up with the one they like/love. Always happy endings.

So much for not moping anymore, huh? Sorry, I'm just feeling bitter and in a fucking bad mood.

Well, I'm going out for lunch tomorrow with my mom's friends. Will be nice to see a couple of familiar faces. It's been terrible having to smile and pretend that everything's ok when they're not. Ugh, I hate myself sometimes! Sometimes I feel my life is all just a big lie. It's like a theatre everytime I walk out into public. U know, with the thick makeup or a mask to cover up my flaws and insecurities.

Don't mind me. I'm babbling incoherently again.

Oh, look. Scary Movie!

Ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home