Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Wired

Last night was spent at my friends' house. A couple beers, bottle of vodka, a couple bottles of Smirnoff Ice. Ah, pure bliss.

Unfortunately, bliss always comes with a downside that is the hangover. Everything's just a tad too bright, too loud and too irritating.

Laundry day's here too. I've been so busy I haven't done my laundry for 2 weeks. I only realised this when I discoverd I was running out of clothes. My wardrobe started to look really bare.

PMS's a bitch. Sometimes I truly hate being a girl.

But other times not. :)

Man, oh, man. I'm so wired by the news I got today that I feel like bouncing around like a happy little Tigger.

Can't wait for Cambridge. It's gonna be fucking great. I can feel it.

Don't screw it up for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home