Monday, August 14, 2006

...And let the Good Times Roll...

FINALLY!!!

My macroeconomics exam went pretty well, I think, considering how much I crammed into my brain in the last minute.

After the exam, I went to Central London (yet again!) for a girly afternoon of shopping and delirious giggling. Oh man, I've blown quite alot of cash again! My dad is absolutely gonna slaughter me!

Here are my buys:

-Khaki tee with foil design from Dorothy Perkins
-Tan skirt from Mango
-Pink beret from Accessorize
-Lovely new undies from Topshop

I almost bought a pair of Paris Hilton looking sunglasses from Accessorize! They looked so gorgeous! But at 12 pounds, it was a little steep and I was rather unwilling to part with my money.

We had a delicious lunch at the foodcourt at Selfridges. Yummy! I had a stir-fried prawns with garlic and pepper sauce with steamed rice. Man, it's been a long time since I had a good meal! Absolutely satisfying!

London transport is efficient (although at times I would love to scream at whoever's in charge of transport in London!). We made it home in less than an hour. The girls bought a dinner of Subway sandwich. Haha! I'm still full from our late lunch, so I'm skipping dinner.

We took a couple of shots at Canary Wharf, but I'm kinda lazy to get it out of my camera now, so watch out for them on the next post!

Ok, I'm off to parade in front of the mirror with my new buys! Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home