Friday, August 18, 2006

Coming Home

Tomorrow's the day! Can't wait! Gonna go home!

Today was spent running around, dealing with my flight's check-in stuff, my results, my packing, my buying presents for people. And of course, meeting up with friends to say goodbye, some because they're going off today, some because I'm leaving tomorrow.

Sadly, I only managed to accomplish 3 of the above 5 tasks.

Presents are so hard to buy! I don't have a clue as to what people would want! Did manage to get something for my family though. So, sorry to anyone else! Trust me, it ain't intentional! It's just that stuff in London is uber expensive. And plus, I didn't get my family anything the last time.

Ok.
Firstly, went out for lunch with Yusuke, Ayuko, Aki and Yukari at an authentic Italian restaurant for lunch. After that, they wanted to go down to Central London, but I didn't, so I went shopping around by myself. Didn't buy much. Had an ice-cream cone at Ben & Jerry's, then headed back. Damn rain decided to pelt me on the way back, and stopped the minute I reached residence. Fucking hell.
Anyways. Went down around 6.30pm to say goodbye to Yusuke. (Who, by the way, may be coming to Singapore!) Well, photo now then.
Yusuke, me and Hye Jung.
Then, had dinner with Hye Jung and Chung at the same Thai restuarant. Trigger happy!
Me and Chung.
Hye Jung and I.
I like the ambience of the restaurant.
More photos another time. I still have to take a shower and then pack the remaining crap into my luggages. I have to get up early too. Gotta move out of my room by 10am. Bloody hell.
See u guys when I get back then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home