Saturday, June 10, 2006

Baby Steps

It's been a super boring day. Although yesterday was awesomely fun and crazy. :)

I'm into u so much more. And that makes it really hard for me to deal with the fact that in just under 3 months, we're gonna go separate ways. Fuck.

Anyways, a quickie update.

Wednesday afternoon was spent looking for pictures for my British Culture 2000 word essay. On Thursday, I had to rush down to Greenwich Village to get it printed out cos the stupid school didn't allow us to use the colour printers. What the shit, right? It cost me a fucking 11.55 pounds for a couple of colour printed pages. After that, I accompanied some of the guys from my class to Deptford to get their essays printed out during my lunch break. Lunch was fun, not to mention yummy! U're a great cook. Afternoon class was a little of a drag. Boring shit, economics.

My night was great though. I got to hang out with u again! Granted, it was with a couple of friends, but still. Although it was a little boring in the beginning, what with the studying. I am a little disappointed though. Oh wells. The night did end rather abruptly though, but it was great to meet some of your friends.

Baby steps we're taking here.

It's late and I have a fucking IELTS (International English Testing System) test early tomorrow morning. I'm considering whether or not to go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home