Sunday, June 11, 2006

Happy Girl :D

2 more days till the bells toll my grim and gruesome death.

Yes, the frightful Economics exam.

But then again, freedom will be gained too!

Die. I haven't really started studying yet. Ugh. In fact, I actually just woke up from a 4 hour nap, tired as I was after returning from Lewisham.

I had my IELTS test today. We had to take the bus to Lee Green, Lewisham. The weather was horrendously hot and stuffy, like being back home in Singapore. Lucky there was a slight breeze in the air. Sitting for the test brought back memories of O Levels. Haha! The big hall, air-conditioned, rows of seats, the answer sheet where u have to shade the little boxes. (I forgot the name of that paper. Haha.)

Anyways the duration of the test dragged on throughout the day, with the speaking last of all. My given time was at 5pm. My darling friends waited for me! So sweet! I love them for that.

Whilst we were waiting for the last person in the group, I had such a super great time chatting with u as we stretched out and relaxed under the setting sun. I am so glad that u called me back to sit with u on the grass. I was actually half wishing that when I was walking back to the steps that u would. And u did! Yay!

I'm a very happy girl. :)

Ooh, barbeque on Tuesday at the house! Woo-hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home